• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/ Principals.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/ service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Front runner in fetching up new cinemas and events.
• Handling existing cinema / add film client.
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM.
• Track and record activity on Events and Cinemas and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with Accounts & marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites
• Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance. Role Specifications Qualifications
• Graduation/Post Graduation Degree Desirable Experience
• Minimum 2-year relevant experience Skill Sets
• Good Exposure in Media/entertainment /advertisement/graphics sector
• Professional presentation with excellent written and verbal English skills
• Comfortable with technology & the ability to understand technical requirements
• Passionate about cricket at all levels and have a deep understanding of our great game
• Excellent product demonstration skills
• A great communicator confident of presenting to stakeholders at all level to end user
• One to two years’ experience in sales or business development
• Open to travel