Business development executive
About Company :
Their first product brings a house alive with a perfect blend of Home Automation, Security, Energy Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Design. They have been successfully selling their product in New Delhi and Mumbai for last 7 months, backed by several strategic investors from Bridge Round of funding. Impressed by their innovative tech in Energy Analysis, the Kerala State Electricity Board has recently funded them to set up their operations in Kerala as well. It was born out of research endeavors at one of the technological nerve centers of India – Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati and their first product, revolves around building a wireless, cost-effective, safe and smart home solution, all of which can be controlled remotely through a mobile device. It stems from one of their primary realizations that home automation systems can be both states of art and cost-effective.
Location: New Delhi
Function: Business Development
Job Description :
· Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
· Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
· Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
· Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy.
· Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
· Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
· Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
· Apply Companywide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
· Work with management to develop and implement a business development strategy for a defined territory.
· Hire, Guide, train and motivate the sales team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
Working Days: 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature: Full Time