- Understanding client contexts and dynamics of business concepts, especially in B2B Telecom Space
- Facilitating brainstorming sessions with project teams and providing strong leverage to the Manager in creating work and analytical plans
- Managing project and their work-stream independently
- Conducting comprehensive and effective research using secondary research sources and techniques
- Organizing, analyzing, synthesizing, and generating insightful and structured output using appropriate tools and techniques (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- As more experienced team members, contributing to the analytical approach, mentoring others, and helping drive innovation and internal improvements.
Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge on BSS/ OSS processes
Possess understanding and knowledge of eTOM Framework and other industry standards/ models
Mastery in modeling tools (e.g. Visio and other BPMN Tools).
Knowledge on Standards such as BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM preferred. eTOM certification is highly desirable.