Experience : 1.0 - 3.0 Year(s)
Qualification Any Graduation
No of openings 5
Working days 6
About the role :
Business Analyst You will be closely working with the Senior Management & Project Stakeholders helping them in data driven decision making & execution.
His/her major focus on generating analytics reports & models with key insights.
- Analyzing Demographics & Electoral data at all levels (Booth, Constituency, State, etc.) to generate meaningful insights Identify & Understand the KPIs, areas of opportunity, trends of the matrices of the on-going projects & recommend actions to the respective stakeholders to help them drive their projects
- Produce regular reports and analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data mining and analysis using tools including Advance MS Excel, OBIEE, MySQL, SQL,Oracle BI and Cognos to identify trends and develop forecasts, as well as identify opportunities for cost savings and quality improvements
- Track project issues, concerns, deliverables, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with business, product and technology teams to implement projects
- Defining configuration specifications, business analysis requirement and perform quality assurance
Desired Profile :
- Undergraduate / postgraduate from a premier institute (IIT, NIT, DU, BITS, NLU, IIM, ISB, TISS, etc.)
- Should have relevant experience of 1-3 years in the field analytics / data science, designing & implementing statistical models & reporting systems using automation tools
- Proficiency in Advance MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Macros & coding on VBA
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL/T-SQL
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like R and BI tool such as Qlikview/Power BI is strongly desired
- Building automated alerting systems for proactive & preemptive actions.
Skill set expected: Google Analytics / MixPanel (GOOD TO HAVE)
- You have the ability to communicate with all levels of management, including business leaders.