Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities:
- Functional Support for Performance management and Finance systems under the global CIB finance scope
- Coordinate and follow-up different technical/systems issues and processes, availability of systems and minor or recurrent related to Financial Accounting / Reporting systems
- Administrate the accesses of the main Finance Systems worldwide
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide first level user support on Financial Accounting, Performance Management and Reporting systems
- Collect finance end user feedback on production closing issues, follow-up issues reported by the Finance Europe departments.
- Maintain issue log and identify common issues across countries. Check the status of the monthly closing and open issues in all countries within the scope.
- Perform first level analysis on reported issues and identify roadmap for resolution. Provide solution when possible or under scope.
- Coordinate solution implementation with system providers: IT Developers and Business Analyst teams.
- Report and monitor service levels provided by all stakeholders in production processes.
- EOY (End of Year) testing / 3-cubes analysis / P&L resetting.
- Perform maintenance and enhancement tasks related to Financial Accounting, Performance Management and Reporting systems
- Based on the Finance clients feedback, the recurrent technical issues and the overall support experience, create a list of possible enhancements for the systems and tools.
- Identify opportunities of automation of currently manual tasks
- Launch and follow-up the implementation of enhancement initiatives
- Coordination with all stakeholders, follow-up, reporting and executing of various implementation or evolution/enhancement projects related to Financial Accounting / Reporting systems and tools
- Off-Patch testing for changes in Account parametrization tables.
- Coordination with the main providers on Financial Accounting systems
- Organize and participate in the follow-up meetings with Level 2 Support teams
- Participate in governance meetings depending on the different technical issues encountered and the projects assigned.
- Ensure the implementation of enhancement of the Finance processes at Europe and local level requested by Level 2 Support teams
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education Background: Any Bachelor Degree
#years of experience : 3 to 6 years of experience
Technical knowledge & Skills : Basic knowledge of Performance Management/Management Accounting / accounting concepts, methodologies and rules (mandatory)
Functional or technical application Support experience on Finance systemsExperience in working in support, hands-on experience of systems, interfaces and IT processes incidents investigation and resolution.Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly get a general overview of situations and issues.
Problem solving and action / change management oriented.
Good organization skills, commitment to deliver to strict deadlines.
Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and duties (system support vs. projects).
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and capability to work and interact with various people of different expertise.
Excellent control of the English language is a requirement.
Knowledge of financial accounting and management accounting processes, standards, controls and systems. Knowledge of banking and CIB (Corporate and Investment Banking) activities and products.
Good communication skill
Hard workingTeam spirit Curiosity and open to other culturesAbility to work in a remotely modeStrong sense of organization, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.