Position Title : Business Analyst
Job Description :
- Build and maintain a trusted relationship with our internal customers having a good understanding of business issues and challenges.
- Working with the business to identify system enhancements that enable our business to meet their growth / vision goals while challenging requests to ensure they meet business need and add value.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (functional/business requirements document, supporting mapping documents, use cases).
- Ensure functional requirements are signed off by all IT and Business key stakeholders
- Ensure related documents are prepared in time without any ambiguity and are shared timely with all required stake holder.
- Support /communicate the production releases to client or required stake holders. Desired Candidate Profile: Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies) : - Bachelor or Master degree in a computer technology related discipline - 3 - 5 Years of experience as a Business Analyst - Good knowledge of insurance domain. - Basic understanding of SDLC and project methodologies. - Good Communication Skills - Problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team. - Good interpersonal and team working skills.