Require professionals with SAS analytics experience (2-5 years) in marketing analytics would be ideal.
- 1 to 3 years of modeling experience.
- Mathematical / statistical background.
- Strong SAS analytics and programming skills
- MS Office skills: Excel (Advance, including pivot tables, and macro), Word and PowerPoint (intermediate).
- High-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Providing CRM services to one of the top US based Healthcare Management client
- Complete lifecycle management of different marketing campaigns - cross sell, retention and acquisition
- Doing budget optimization, cost estimation, forecasting, list pull and performance reporting of campaigns
- Developing response models for campaigns using Logistic and Linear Regression
- Data preparation for predictive modeling projects including outlier treatment, imputations and collinearity checks
- Performing data deep dives and reporting to provide key insights for different ad-hoc projects
- Present key insights and findings in presentations.