One of our clients, a Leading Bank is looking out for a Business Analyst - MUREX to be based at Mumbai.
• Understanding business processes and business requirements of internal customers and translating them into specific software requirements.
• Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
• Conducting UAT for effective implementation of software requirements.
• Rendering system support and training to End Users as part of BAU (Business as usual)
• Acting as an interface amongst business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Handling project related documentations and managing system compliance related requirements.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Knowledge in Treasury domain, specific to Market Risk/Mid-Office. Expertise in one or more areas of Pricing, Risk Computation and Regulatory Reporting.
• Experience in implementation and support of industry leading Treasury/Market Risk system(s). In specific, experience in Murex application is highly recommended.
• Effective communication to coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to drive the project requirements.
• Inter-personal skills coupled with business intelligence to facilitate automation of customer requirements.