* Own the end to end delivery of projects that are defined as part of the program. This would include new products launch for insurance, changes to various new business/ policy servicing/ under writing and claims process across multiple system
* Experience in doing projects in Insurance. Preferably Health Insurance
* Ability to work with multiple vendor partners and execute development projects
* Ensures clear understanding of customer`s requirements, in validating the business process analysis of the customer before developing the final proposal.
*Assesses project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders.
* Produces written specifications, e. g. Business Requirement Document to capture & justify business requirements.
*Managing issues and risks at testing stage
*Planning the testing activities end-to-end
* Preparing the project plan and managing the on-time completion of all assigned projects
* Adhere to Change Management Process for the systems
* Plan the sub-activities and co-ordinate for the planned activities
* Own the end to end delivery of project in time, as per scope and budgets
* Track and monitor SLAs; escalations wherever required
* Experience to work across portal applications
* Aptitude to learn and focus on delivering value to business through innovative solutions