1. ) Knowledge and understanding of IFRS / US GAAP especially in relation to loan accounting
2. ) Credit risk measurement and monitoring according to regulatory framework, including BASEL
3. ) Sound knowledge of financial modelling including fixed income asset valuation and cash flow modelling using DCF
4. ) Valuation of fixed income assets including asset pool / portfolio valuation
5. ) Knowledge of risk technology framework in banks / FIs
6. ) Experience of testing applications in banking / finance domain from a UAT / business user perspective
7. ) Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to produce complex documentation in word / power point
8. ) Ability to build complex business flow charts using Office / Visio
9. ) Build / analyze business requirements. Derive business requirements from accounting standards / regulatory updates
10. ) Perform business development activities including risk consulting, requirements gathering and client presentations.
11. ) Specific knowledge of IAS 39 / IFRS 9 and CECL model, good to have
12. ) Programming knowledge at a basic level in SQL, good to have.
13. ) Ability to guide / mentor a team of multi-disciplinary business analyst in various projects across credit risk / financial regulations
14. ) Build deep relationships with client facing managers in various global member firms, face off with clients to answer core product related questions