- Support Global teams working on embedded projects following Company Processes.
- Identify & document key customer requirements
- Create Real World Use Cases & get it signed-off by all stakeholders
- Requirement Management as per project schedule
1. Documenting the requirements in structured format.
2. Develop Use cases of Functional requirements
3. Prepare visual diagrams & wire-frames for ease of understanding.
4. Interact with technical team for requirement analysis and estimations, clarify their doubts.
5. Liaise between customer and various cross functional teams for technical discussions.
6. Prepare functional design specification and technical requirement documents
i. Products Management: Coordinate to identify customer specific requirements & include it as a part of Product Requirements Specifications document,
ii. Development & Software Quality Team: Timely clarifications on Use Case Scenarios
iii. Business Analysts: Knowledge sharing & Process improvements
iv. Customer: Requirement gathering and clarifications
2. Indirect: Global teams - working as part of broader solutions team including regional sales, Engineering, Support
IV. Measures of Performance
1. Quality of Use Cases & requirement documentation
2. OTD on delivery of tasks to ensure overall program performance
3. Daily management discipline and responsiveness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with rapidly developing opportunities
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly independent and a self-starter
- Dedicated to teamwork and collaboration
- Should have a consulting approach