Business Analyst: US Healthcare
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and an understanding of industry trends and difficulties and ability to deal with multiple complicated differences inherent in the health sector
- Ability to translate clinical data and information to a technical team.
Writing the business requirement documentation including overall solution, data definition, process flows, interfaces, product configurations, support tools and processes, reports and other special considerations.
- Lead discussions with project team to clearly articulate the results required to meet the business or customer need.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory mandates and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of operations in the health care industry and a strong understanding of business processes. Ability to work with teams and direct an organized work effort. Competent to work on analytic assignments. Ability to work under deadlines and heavy workloads.
- Ability to take part in development of strategies and interventions to affect cost and quality. Ability to identify trends and produce forecasts.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with proven ability to initiate and develop productive collaborative partnerships.
- Requires an understanding of clinical/nonclinical relational databases and large clinical/nonclinical data structures.
- Knowledge of EHRs like EPIC,Cerner and other healthcare information exchange platform.
Desired Candidate Profile:Education:
Bachelor's degree/Masters in a healthcare clinical field preferred. 1+ years of relevant experience in US Healthcare industry.