1. Data Warehousing
- Tracking and documentation of data sources across the company in order to maintain and develop a part of the ETL layer of the organization's data.
- Continuous coordination with the development team to understand our rapidly evolving data sources to correctly allow a fair amount of query scripting.
2. Development and Monitoring of Business Reporting Framework
- Visualization of data in various creative ways in order to develop a limited number of views to give a good aggregate summary of a function or process
- Implementation of these views through various business intelligence tools
3. Delivering Actionable Insights
- Exploration of data to spot deeper correlations and trends based on business priorities
- Conceptualizing and validating various null hypothesis as well as following up on any experimentation that may go into this process.