- Work with BAs from business streams to understand the target product configuration and business process set-up
- Work with the business users to understand the current operating model and develop the mapping between current model & target model
- Document these requirements and processes (FSD, Process Maps, etc.). Act as an intermediary between business users and BAs from business stream & translate business needs into functional specifications
- Prepare test scenarios and work with testing team to develop test strategy, test cases & test data. Participate in all phases of testing to analyze & prioritize bugs & issues and provide necessary sign-offs.
- Train users and provide business support during user testing, working along with the BAs from the business streams
- Support program management team in overall governance for the project by ensuring regular project updates to all relevant stakeholders via Working Groups and Steering Committees; preparing the necessary presentations for the same
- Tracking the progress of the project to be in line with agreed milestones and timelines. Establishing and adhering to the escalation matrix in situations where necessary
- 5-7 years of experience in Asset Management operations (custody/trade processing, fund administration,transfer agency, etc.)
- Experience in mapping business processes, large system migration projects will be a huge advantage.
Very good analytical ability - ability to cut through fluff/ symptoms and get to the core of the issue- determine data needs to be able to get the whole picture, etc
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools like MS Excel & MS Powerpoint Soft Skills
Desired Skills :
Excellent presentation abilities - lucid & structured thought process
- Very good oral and written communication skills - ability to articulate ideas neatly/ cut through the clutter
- Ability to handle & manage different levels of details - sufficiently high level at senior mgmt. level; dots & crosses at the user level Strong networking skills (be able to communicate with both business and IT departments).