- 3-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment
- Ability to elicit requirements through a variety of methods and to create clear, concise documentation (including visual representations)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with people/teams, and to facilitate/lead meetings
- Should have worked in similar roles in being able to interact with clients, understand requirements, being able to translate them into specs to be used by the delivery teams
- Strong IT knowledge
- Proficiency in tools of the trade like the MS Office suite, visual modelling techniques etc
- Excellent problem solving analytical skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team.
- Experience in the CPG domain as a Business Analyst is a plus
- Project management experience is always helpful