Role & Responsibilities :
- A dynamic role with exposure to multiple domains like sales, marketing, operations, product development
- Analyse large amounts of data, discover and solve real world problems, and build metrics and business cases around company's business
- Retrieve and aggregate data from multiple sources and compile into a digestible and actionable format
- Drive data driven decision making through the stake holders.
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data
- Address - Ad hoc- requests coming in from stakeholders proactively and ensure timely delivery with a high degree of quality, keeping in mind the business needs.
- Help in improving processes, raise flags over any operational inefficiency.
- Monitor existent metrics, analyse data and partner with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
- Design and develop scalable and automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Support cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
- Drive small to medium size projects.
Desired Profile :
- SQL (structured query language ) it could be on SQL server, Posterger SQL, Mysql, oracle etc
- Business intelligence tool knowledge like Pentaho, Talend BI, SSIS and informatica ( check any one of them priority is Pentaho and talend)
- Excel, Tableau and R programming.
- Good knowledge statistics, business regression modelling.