preparing BRDs, FRDs, requirement gathering, designing functional/technical documents, working with vendor feeds, etc.
Strong Business Analyst experience in Capital Market Domain (Fixed Income, Equities) who can write Functional Specifications, Design Documents, Requirement Gathering and Analysis , involved in UAT, test case writing, good experience in SQL queries, Oracle, etc
1. Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in instrument reference data for Equities - Indices, Funds, Warrants, Preferered, Exchange Traded Derivatives and OTC products
2.Understanding of Vendor data file structure, Change notifications & excellent communication to derive new changes
3.Knowledge and experience with products and capabilities of different vendors (Bloomberg / Reuters / SIX FI etc)
4.Strong data management and data validation / analysis skills
5. Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present recommendations
6. Hands on experience in writing SQL querries.
7.Create BRD, impact assessments, functional specifications, flow charts, Root cause analysis and other diagnostic documentations.
8. Able to understand Regulatory initiatives like Basel II, Basel III, Dodd Frank and CCAR etc
9. Have conceptual understanding of Securities Referential data, Metadata management, terms like Business Glossary, Data Lineage, Data Dictionary Finance, Counterparty Referential etc
Ability to work independently and with a team, and ability to manage assignments and achieve agreed upon milestones
Prepare presentations and reporting for management
Demonstrated problem resolution skills
Knowledge of Golden Source application / data base
Proven analytical, organization and planning skills
Strong communication skills and proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with business partners
Able to write VBA macro queries to automate the reconciliation or data collection process or implement controls to avoid manual errors
Proficient in MS Office applications; MS Project, MS Visio, MS Access