Should have experience in SQL and Data Warehousing
1) Test software systems or applications for software enhancements or new products.
2) Review designs, codes, test plans, or documentation to ensure quality.
3) Provide or coordinate troubleshooting support for data warehouses.
4) Prepare functional or technical documentation for data warehouses.
5) Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
6) Verify the structure, accuracy, or quality of warehouse data.
7) Select methods, techniques, or criteria for data warehousing evaluative procedures.
8) Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
9) Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts.
10) Implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
11) Develop and implement data extraction procedures from other systems, such as administration, billing, or claims.