The role leads Marketing Communications for the Brand – define marketing plans for various brands and categories, drive customer loyalty and enable revenue growth.
1. Darjeeling & CTC Portfolio – All Brands
• Create and execute a defined marketing strategy and brand communications that supports growth and enhances market share and generates revenue
• Drive key strategic initiatives with customer knowledge and insights to achieve deeper penetration in current and new markets
• Advice on the translation of the overall strategy to localized catchment led marketing plans and activities – trade Marketing and BTL activities
• Handling of P&L of all the brands and closely monitoring market reports to understand trends and fix plugs
• Help in the development of the HORECA vertical.
• Lead the set up of new cafes and lounges. Coordination with various stakeholders and vendor management. Advice on concept design, menu creation, offerings, staff protocols, etc.
• Work in tandem with the Operations team to ensure the vertical resonates the Group branding strategy
• Devise and execute regular activities to promote footfalls, build customer engagement and walk in generation
3. New Product Development
• Assist the team in the development of new products to meet needs of market
• Follow trends and share insights on packaging and branding
• Oversee the growth of the digital vertical – and ensure that the digital properties reflects and matches overall marketing strategy
• Handling of agencies – Advertising, PR, Digital and vendor management
• Corporate Communication