- Work closely with company's leads and management ensuring strategic alignment of local market priorities with regional direction
- Conceptualize local channel expansion strategies for new and existing brands
- Negotiate with landlords and department stores optimal locations and commercial terms
- Responsible for constant communication with principals maintaining excellent and efficient relationships to achieve local market objectives
- Develop and implement local procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Beauty, Skincare and Fragrance business
- Establish credibility as an effective leader and problem-solver to business challenges
- Share pro-actively best practices with other markets and regional HQ
- Product portfolio management, including PIPO and inventory planning
- Analyze sales data and business KPI's regularly and adjusts business strategy and promotion activities with annual sales targets
- Evaluates new business opportunities of brand partnerships for local market by analyzing market potential, brand positioning, competitor channel mix and pricing strategies
- Make sales forecast on relevant products, promoted products on monthly basis and track sales numbers.
Review and confirm monthly demand plan Desired Candidate Profile:Minimum 5 years of retail/ distribution/brand management experience, preferably in beauty or luxury consumer products
The primary purpose of this role is to manage one or more of our brands in India.
The incumbent will plan, implement and oversee go-to market strategies, enabling a rapid growth across key distribution channels.
The role has a business development and operations focus - and shall be accountable for creating business plans, building and managing robust relationships with brand principals in key channels, negotiate locations and building a vigorous operations team.
Implement and oversee go-to market strategy of Beauty brands in line with company strategic objectives and brand principal guidelines- Evaluate market size for new brand in relevant distribution channels- Identify trendsetter ideas/brands in local market with significant growth potential locally/regionally- Conceptualize effective channel mix and marketing/communication plans enabling suitable brand positioning- Work closely with principal to develop annual business and channel promotion plans according to the business target - responsible for brand annual P&L and sales targets