Brand Manager - Gaming Industry (Tier 1/2 Institutes only)
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all communication channels and platforms; Nurture the relationship with local external creative and media agencies, and in collaboration with marketing department to develop innovative and efficient mass media plans driving Device, Channels and other non-conventional mediums.
- Liaison with all stakeholders to ensure campaigns are executed on time and on budget
- Create briefs for agencies, Project manage 360- campaigns, compare and negotiate vendor costs
- Execute all ATL and BTL activities for brand, both online and offline
- Will develop positioning recommendations, guide market research analysis and define brand elements and tone.
- S/he will find ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends.
- In addition, it would do well to be familiar with statistics and research analysis.
- S/he will often need to be forward-thinking to anticipate future trends and success of a product or service.
- Analyse brand inputs (from client perceptions to competitor insights and macro-economic data).