Responsible for Branch Operations, Formulating Sales Strategies, P&L Analysis Budgeting and Forecasting. Identifying & Streamlining Sales processes in-line with Management policy.
• Develop a strategic link between the company objectives and the Branch Sales team.
• Map the territories and accounts in the vicinity of the Branch.
• Set criteria in collaboration with the HOD for the selection of Business Development Manager/ Key Account Manager.
• Develop Sales Plan, targets and accounts in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
• Provide orientation to sales team on Sales Incentive Program.
• Develop capacity for farming in relevant accounts with special attention to on the job training.
• Compile written report to the HOD on the progress and challenges of the Sales Incentive Program.
• Motivate and administer the sales team to achieve the targets.
• Interpersonal skills and good communication skills
• Team- Territory Planning and Reports Monitoring.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Analytical & detail oriented approach
• Commercial Awareness
• Establishing Trust - Show Integrity
• Results Orientation - Drive for Results
• Decision Making Skills
• People Influence
• Process & Compliance driven
• Strategic Thinking
• Minimum requisite – Graduate
• MBA/PG in Marketing is preferred
• 4-7 yrs relevant experience in Corporate Sales and handling a team