Roles & Responsibilities:
Sales & marketing, business development of organic products.
· Discuss and finalize individual territory wise sales plans, Crop/Product/month /market/ dealer /value and quantity wise
· Developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
· Responsible for search, analyze and appointing new dealers.
· Responsible for to plan and execute activity for demand generation.
· Responsible for lead, guide and support team as well as dealers and get result as per plan.
· Conduct training programmes for Sales and Marketing team which will include plant biology, soil, fertilizers, crop protection products, plant stress etc.
· Recruitment of sales staff to strengthen marketing operations and to smoothen the accessibility of products to end customers.
· Prepare and Train farmers, traders and Govt. Extension Officers about right usage of products.
· Plan and budget the financial requirements on team salary, travel, trade discounts, schemes, promotion, sales promotion campaigns, samples for demos, farmer meetings, group dealer meets, extension officers meetings and advertisement and publicity strategies
· Carefully monitor stocks nearing expiry at trade level and devise dynamic strategies to liquidate taking due permissions for intra transfers among dealers
· Carefully monitor payments due from trade, in accordance with company’s credit policy and pursue the recovery on time.
· Coordinate with Production team in making production plans, product/pack/month wise.