: Branch Head
Reports To : Regional Branch Head
Desired Work Experience: - 8 - 12 Years
Division/Department : Sales & Marketing
Work Location: Karimnagar
Experience, Skills and Key Responsibility:
- Achieve the Designated Branch Targets. To Plan various marketing activities within assigned Patch.
- Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support.
- Meets the Principals, Coordinators and management Personnel of schools for Business generation.
- Conducting Seminars in schools, open seminars in town, Residential Apartments (Townships) and Corporate.
- Ensuring Daily Sales Activity Governance & Admission Management in Branch.
- Educate Team about bouquet of product portfolio and other complimentary services.
- Identifying new market segments and tapping profitable business opportunities in B2B & B2C segment.
- Constant Education and Product Knowledge Checking of Sales & Ops Employees to keep them abreast of the latest developments in the sector & within the organization,
- Develop positive working relationship amongst academic & Branch Team to ensure high level of Engagement.
- Address Employee issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities in order to achieve Monthly Targets and ABP across all parameters.
- Preparing MIS as per Business Requirement & Competition Tracking.
- Organizing and Participating in relevant events to ensure larger pie of market share.
- Ensuring effective Merchandising and Display to enhance product visibility and drive volumes.
- Interfacing with Parents / Educational institutions for ascertaining requirements, making presentations and delivering need-based product solutions while working in close co-ordination with Product and Marketing Teams.
- Ensuring speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Manage End to End Branch Operations Process & Liaison with relevant Stake Holders, on Time.
- Should have experience in consultative Sales profile.
- Innovative thinker, Self-motivator & Drive to work. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi task, Business Acumen / ability to understand Business.
- Excellent time and work pressure management skill, ability to prioritize, ability to handle team, high attention to detail and ability to meeting established deadlines.
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups and leaders.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (South- Regional Language is Mandatory).
- Business Operation Knowledge would be added advantage.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree with experience of 08 - 12 years. Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
Industry : Education / Teaching / Training/ Insurance / Pharma / Timesharing
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time