Hiring Branch Manager for leading education sector:
- Meeting branch admission targets in various courses categories.
- Doing Marketing planning including ATL and BTL.
- Training and development of team.
- Coordinating tele-calling activities of counsellors and outbound admission teams.
- Take care of both administration and Business Development of the centre.
- Building long-term relationships with various stakeholders in schools by conducting seminars and conducting events in the school.
- Supervising branch operations and administration team,
- Providing support to academic teams.
- Should have handled a team for last 3-4 years
- Must have experience in Sales, Operations and People management.
- Excellent communication (Written and oral) skills, analytical skills and a pleasing personality.
Qualification: Graduate with proven business management experience.
Experience: Minimum 7-10 years.
Salary: Negotiable as per last/ current salary.