We are looking for an Big data Engineer for one of our MNC Client in Bangalore.
Must have skills:
• Hands-on experience in building Spark-streaming applications & Kafka producer/consumer configurations
• Ability to write complex SQLs and tune the same for performance
• Experience with Kafka – setting up producer, consumers using Python/Java. Kafka knowledge for efficient troubleshooting and performance optimization
• Experience with data ingestion into HFDS in an optimized way for huge data volume
• Spark for pre-processing before data consumption
Good to have skills :
• Working knowledge of SSIS and SSAS – ability to write ETL in SSIS pulling data from various sources and load cube for use by business teams
• Ability to define data architecture for a project given heterogeneous sources is required
• Working knowledge of Scala would be beneficial
• Assess and prioritize issues impacting goals provided by partners
• Perform knowledge based recovery of incidents and events
• Communicate with global team users through both verbal and written communication channels.
• Willing to do Night calls over skype once a week to connect with US partners
• Execute repeatable tasks that include maintenance and monitoring
• Engage and partner with other technology teams to solve problems impacting sprint goals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.