Job Description :
• Responsible for helping the IDFC Bank to devise and implement robust Channels Technology Solution for the bank based on RBI regulations and Head Office guidelines.
• Responsible for understanding the business requirement and liaison between the business team and technology partner for development and deployment of business solution.
• Responsible for managing deliverables and troubleshooting UAT and production issues.
• Adhere to the Info Sec and Regulatory guidelines.
• Manage end-to-end implementation of products (Retail and Corporate) in areas of Internet & Mobile Banking, Bulk & Salary file upload, Direct & Indirect Tax, Custom & Excise duty payments, State tax payments, Alert Management, SMS Banking, Payment Gateways, e-commerce domain, ESB, Payment Hub, Multi-Channel Framework, Bank Portal and Interfaces.
• Establish and manage strong internal relationships with key stakeholders by understanding their business strategies, application usage and priorities
• Provide the proposals, engaged in designing and provide Solutions
• Develop project plans, outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates for timely delivery
• Fulfilling the roles of project manager and functional expert in the implementation.
• Responsible for establishing & maintaining the strong Vendor relationships & ensure they meet the SLA’s.
• Responsible for pre and post planning and managing the systems.
An Ideal Candidate should possess:
• Software development in Newgen process flow management – Omniflow Experience in Newgen BPM (Business Process Module) Workflow solution like Omni Docs, Omni Flow Technical Knowledge in
o Java Technology
o RDBMS Database - Data Modeling/DS design/Fine-tuning/SQL & PL/SQL Programming,
o OS(Windows / Unix / Linux / Sun Solaris),
o Web Security Standards,
o Web & App servers (Weblogic, Tomcat),
o Web Frameworks (MVC / Spring / J2EE),
o Business process tools and rule Engine,
o Reporting tools (Crystal / Jasper),
o Overview and understanding of Enterprise Architecture,
• Knowledge in Application / product Implementation, deployment, Version maintenance, Release Management & Change Management, Testing (Application, Performance, Penetration, Smoke, Sanity, Regression),
• Carry out the end to end functional and technical testing as per requirement of business team.
• Responsible for SIT, UAT and final sign-off.