Back-end developer (Node JS & Laravel)
As a Back-end developer , you will play a key role in building the next generation
products. Reporting to the technical team lead and working closely with the product
team in Singapore, India and Vietnam, you will develop our highly scalable system as
new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 2+ years experience in working with NodeJS. We use Sails JS and
- Socket.IO extensively.
- Must be strong in Database design and development. We use both relational
- databases and NoSQL databases.
- Good knowledge of Laravel framework.
- Familiar with AWS services. We use EC2, S3, RDS MySQL, Lambda.
- Experience in working with MongoDB, Redis Cluster, Docker, Nginx.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, e.g. HTML5 & CSS3.
- Familiar with command line application on Linux, Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of Source Version Control. We use Git.
- Familiar with Agile methodology. We use Scrum.
- Good at logical thinking, proactive and a ble to quickly learn new technologies
- and self motivated.
- Good English speaking and writing skill. We write documents in English and
- you need to communicate directly with our Singapore office.
- Mindset about coding quality, clean code, unit test.
- Experience working with blockchain technology, social network applications
- and/or Blockchain.