1.Responsibilities The EAI Solutions Architect is responsible for the assessment of business requirements collection,identification and approval of technical specifications and the subsequent development of technology solutions that require development to be viable.
2. Lay down architecture principles for the implementation Provide overall Architecture and design governance for the implementation Design oversight.
3. Best practices and recommendations Recommends transformation roadmap and works with Program Management.
4. Prepares EA business case, exposes benefits and drivers, financial merits.
5. Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign.
6. Presents, justifies communicates to all stakeholders in business and IT Define patterns and provide inputs for improving performance an throughput
6. Creating roadmaps to address gaps and move the domain towards future architecture
7. Developing technology specifications and ensuring that new technology solutions are designed for optimal access and usefulness excellent communication skills, with the ability to understand client requirements
8. strong problem-solving skills the ability to build good relationships with clients and colleagues
9. the ability to gather and interpret data excellent presentation skills a broad knowledge of technologies and applications
10. The ability to explain ideas clearly to technical and non-technical staff Skills &.
RPA Products BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion (ATLEAST ONE Mandatory.)
Digitization KOFAX, NEWGEN, IBM Data Cap o BPM Products like PEGA, IBM BPM, APPIAN, TIBCO etc.
Integration TIBCO, IBM, Seeburger, Webmethods etc..
Experience on Machine Learning WEKA, GridGain , Sparks , R Programming will be a PLUS. Architecture certification is plus.