"Would be responsible for entire ammonia Production activities.
- Looking after plant operation, Maintenance, safety & Quality control in lead role.
- Expected to perform key role in further increasing plant capacity, improving upon energy efficiency & manage plant personnel belonging to various disciplines.
- Managing overall operations of Ammonia plant.
- Proficient at managing and leading teams for running successful process operations and experience of developing procedures, service standards for the excellence of the organization
- Increasing plant capacity improving upon energy efficiency & manage plant personnel belonging to various disciplines & cadre.
- Upgradation of CO2 removal process from Conventional Benfield to LO-Heat Benfield process
- Measuring, monitoring, controlling & reporting key financial parameters & cost-saving measures on month to month basis.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E Chemical Engineer or AMIE with 20-25+ years of experience and should well versed with the latest technology.
2. You should have 10+ Years on continuous process Ammonia chemical projects & as lead engineer and 5-8 years in operations of medium-large continuous process chemical plants.
3. You should have Strong chemical engineering fundamentals and a good expertise in quantification through calculations.
4. You should have demonstrated an excellent track record in your past roles and should be ready for the next challenging role in a large organization.