- Strong Java/.net coding skills
- Automation experience with Selenium/ TestNG
- Proven experience in building and enhancing automation tools
- Experience with Ant/Maven
- Proven Test Automation skills
- Experience in working on Unix/Linux environments
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science .
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience developing test automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience with functional, performance and stress testing for web applications and back end services at scale.
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test automation.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
- Experience in writing automation tools/framework (Selenium, Appium,TestNG, Cucumber, SoapUI,RestAssured/Httpclient, Nodejs)
Must be proficiency in Java and object oriented programing, Good to have development experience
Should have been part of automation solutions / test automation frameworks development
Strong automation experience UI, API, Mobile
Experience with versioning systems (Subversion-SVN, Git / Git Hub)
Understanding of XML, XSD, JSON, WADL, WSDL, REST and SOAP and demonstrated experience with web services APIs
Ability to learn new testing tools and approaches appropriate to the technologies being utilized
Positive attitude towards taking new challenges.
Good Problem solving and Analytical skills
Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision
Experience / Knowledge in VB Script, PHP,Perl, Python or any other