A new generation Auto Care Centre based in Lagos State, Nigeria, requires the services of suitably qualified and skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles, you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them and aiming to maximum reliability and functionality. Candidates experienced on Mercedes cars, Ford cars will be a plus.
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
- Excellent physical condition.
- A high school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of an apprenticeship is preferred.
Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
Scheduling future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
Repairing or replacing broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
Providing accurate estimates for a repair or maintenance job.
Keeping logs on work and issues.
Maintaining equipment and tools in good condition