We are seeking suitably qualified chartered accountants to join our audit and assurance division. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients in the diversified sectors. You will be responsible for the execution of the based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork.
The position reports to Senior Audit Manager and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams as follows:
• Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance
service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
• Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
• Manages project financials, including budgets, MIS, timely billing and collection and
• Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
• Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
• Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
• Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal
• Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
• Monitor and control auditing staff.
• Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
• Undertake wider office activities, as required.
1+ years of audit experience post CA qualification, ideally with exposure to manufacturing
and services sectors.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
including leading teams of at least 5 team members