Asst. Manager - Human Resources (Night Shift)
• HR policies & procedures
• Good Knowledge of Statutory Compliance
• Recruitment & Selection process
• Exit process
• Assist in payroll management, PF, ESI & Mediclaim management, MIS reports, HR Documentation, T&D.
• Responsible for the entire employee life cycle
• Plan and execute Induction Programme.
• Implementation of various HR initiatives.
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee grievances issues.
• Ensure the management follows the set process of skip level and one on one meeting with their team members.
• Responsible for Performance Management.
• Plan and execute processes.
• Conduct monthly meeting and prepare dashboards.
• Maintain employee count report.
• Monthly planning and executing employee engagement activities.
• Responsible for exit management. induction programme, employee life cycle, performance management, human resources, one on one, employee grievances, grievances
• Responsible to deliver daily/weekly/monthly targets.
• Go getter attitude to achieve targets
• Manage/interact with internal stake holders for daily closures of numbers.
• Identify new ways of sourcing to achieve targets aligned.
• Manage/Interact with Vendors for quality hiring.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate with 5 + years of prior experience in HR & should be open to work in Night Shift
2. Demonstrated proficiency in Human Resources functional delivery.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Strong computer skills – familiar with MS office, HR Systems (Taleo, Oracle or similar HR systems).
5. Ability to handle matters of a highly confidential nature; perceptive; understands priorities, anticipates, detailed oriented, accurate and organized.
6. Demonstrates problem solving skills.
7. Superior organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Self Starter and dynamic.
9. Good Decision maker.
10. Must have extensive knowledge of HR working