Overall responsible for government tenders & defence business related activities
2. Registration & approvals in government organizations like GeM, MES, RDSO etc.
3. Co-ordination with projects, engineering & legal/ taxation departments & knowledge
about taxation, tax/ duty exemptions and other commercial terms & conditions applicable
for sales of equipment for government & defence projects
4. Need to work in sales of genset 3.5 kVA to 650 kVA or for Indian government tenders &
5. He will be responsible for booking the orders of generator sets and related equipment
from various government & defence establishments & generate the business in line with
the annual operating plan.
6. He will be responsible for co-ordinate & attend technical meetings with the customers.
7. Monitor new tenders, new projects and general trends preparations of techno-
commercial offer and submit bids against tender.
8. He should have the proven ability in customer handling and verbal and written
interactions/ communications with senior level govt. Officials.
9. He will be responsible for contacts/ visit customers, prospects, consultants for techno-
commercial discussion for generating the business.
10. He will be responsible for study of competition & strategy
11. Do project pricing and prepare detailed techno- commercial offers against tenders/
12. Attend the project kick off meeting. Having good attitude towards safety & quality
Knowledge & Skills required:
1) Knowledge of projects execution procedure and techniques (MS-Office)
2) Goal oriented & good customer satisfaction
3) Good team player with strong interpersonal & communication skills
4) Good knowledge of taxes, duties, imports & exports of gensets
5) Good command over projects costing and estimations.
Qualification: DEE/ B.E, MBA preferred