Asst. Manager – Campus Recruitment (BPO)
o As a campus recruitment manager Assist in the development and implementation of the Campus Recruiting Strategy.
o Provide direction, support, and guidance to their assigned recruiting team.
o Ensure the collective local and vital strategic school campus recruiting programs are established and implemented to enable the team to hire the quality and quantity of graduate and undergraduate candidates set by firm and national leadership.
• Aiding the team to initiate and build relationships with campuses
• Assisting the team in effectively planning and conducting the recruiting events
• Increasing candidate engagement and process efficiency through application of gamification and other tools
• Developing and executing presentations, career fairs and participating in campus interviews
• Assisting your team in drawing insights and making data-driven decisions by utilizing analytics to assess a cross section of campus recruiting data
• Liaising with stakeholders to ensure data maintenance and integrity
Branding and Innovation:
• Enhancing candidate brand experience by leveraging social media, video marketing and other digital tools
• Being a part of the task-force conducting innovative campus engagement events
• Assessing the needs of the Co, educating them on the campus landscape, and setting realistic expectations basis market intelligence gathered
• Accomplishing goals by working with extended work teams, peer teams, business leads in the face of multiple demands
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Campus Recruitment within a BPO Industry
2. Proficient in office computer software/systems (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
3. Strong knowledge of domain, market opportunities, current trends and futuristic tools
4. Ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends