- Execute the work on a multiple client base.
- Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Develop rapport with middle layers of client management
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities.
- Understand the concept of risk management and be able to bring to focus risk issues on client assignments and take issues to the notice of the manager/supervisor
Knowledge Management :
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
Networking & Identification of opportunities:
- Start identifying new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Due diligence experience as part of M&A team in industry or Big 3 CA firms.
- Been a part of the audit and assurance practice of leading CA firms with some due diligence exposure.
- Industry experience primarily in data analysis, MIS, project handling etc.