Major responsibility for this position is to design, develop and deploy several data intensive AI/ ML platforms and solutions in cloud and client environments.
- Work with product managers, data scientists, ML engineers and Front end developers to orchestrate technical architecture for AI products/ solutions that interface with Machine Learning and Deep Learning models
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop and deploy new AI products/ solutions that comply with industry best practices and standards
- Assist in planning and execution for all the efforts involved in product development
- Build and mentor a team of developers to create and maintain portfolio of AI products/ solutions
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of products - both on premise as well as cloud setup
- Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives
- 4 to 12 years of work experience with a broad range of digital web and mobile products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies
- Experience in development of AI solutions by designing proposed system; defining product architecture and functional capabilities including security specifications.
- Experience architecting, developing software, or scale production-grade Big Data solutions in virtualized environments such as Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Deep understanding of open source data platform technologies to support data integration and analytics tasks at scale: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes, or related technologies
- Experience using APIs, Web hooks and general data transfer approaches
- Prior experience with Data Engineering and Data Science systems is a plus
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills as well as communication skills.