• 6-10 years Insurance analytics experience with very good appreciation of the Insurance domain (P&C or Life, Pensions & Annuity).
• Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan; execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation and build statistical models using SAS / R /other statistical tools.
• Ability to undertake highly sophisticated modeling assignments across the Insurance value chain from product development and marketing to underwriting and rating to claims and reinsurance decisions using statistical techniques such as:
o Multiple Regression
o Logistic Regression (Binomial, Multinomial)
o Risk shield techniques
o Factor and Segmentation analysis
o Simulation technique etc.
• Ability to undertake drill down analysis of key business problems and interpret results, generate insights and recommend strategies.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of the business.
• Ability to naturally assume ownership of initiatives, requiring minimal supervision to consistently deliver outstanding results.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different geographies.