Associate Vice President - Healthcare Analytics - SAS +
Domain - Healthcare
Demography - US
Skill Set Required - SAS + Statistical Modelling
Education Background - Tier Institutes
Key Responsibilities / Role:
- Responsible for development of statistical models like predictive, logistic regression, Marketing mix, etc.
- Coordination with Clients and help in Designing & Implement analytic solutions.
- Build, implement and hand-hold client teams in various analytical and modeling initiatives
- Liaison and build relationships with the client
- Structure analytical solution to address business objectives
- Provide business acumen and hypothesis
- Responsible for project delivery
- Collaborate with project team members in writing prioritized business requirements documentation, including scope definition and statement of work
- Predictive modeling (linear regression, hierarchical models, logistic regression etc.)
- Customer segmentation and targeting, promotion effectiveness and churn prevention
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures, standards and compliance.