This position is accountable for managing the entire Finance Vertical within the F&A team for a key Insurance client in US, and Non US geographies. This position will be responsible for the entire customer management, service delivery and people engagement of the team
- Own strategic level quality initiatives for Finance and accounting process
- Responsible for helping in transition of the F&A work done onshore in US
- Develop partnership with onshore stakeholders
- Responsible for day to day deliverables in US
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by meeting / exceeding all service levels as agreed with the customer
- Responsible for client relationship management.
- Management Information/Reporting
- Monthly, Annual and any need based MIS that may be required for any Review
- Help set up F&A functions in other regions as we grow
- Extensive knowledge of the P&C Insurance business
- US GAAP exposure is a must
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.