- The leadership team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates for quantitative trading roles. If you are eager to make an impact in a niche Quantitative and Algorithmic Automated Trading in USA and other emerging markets and have a proven track record of excellence, we have a unique pioneering opportunity waiting for you!
- You will be part of a team of very select professionals from the best institutes (IIT/IIM/Ivy League) in creating proprietary innovative products. Based on the quantitative analysis of financial market data you will be expected to research and design innovative investment strategies like Arbitrage, long/short, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, market-making algorithms etc.
Position Title : Associate (Strategy & Algorithm)
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
- Strong candidates should have 3-6 years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages - R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
Only Candidates Authorized To Work In USA Shall Be Eligible For This Position.