Associate - Stock Broking - Investment Management - IIM/ ISB/ MDI/ FMS
- Our client has setup their business in June 2008 and has two products in the market since May 2009- I-Alpha (a market neutral fund focused on producing alpha from Indian markets using arbitrage) and Enhanced Index.
- Our client is registered as a broker (automated trading) and PMS provider. They have fully automated trading system that is capable of analyzing real time granular market data and produce thousands of trades with very low latency.
- Our client has an experienced entrepreneur who successfully grew his last venture,(One of the known KPO in,Gurgaon India), into a 300 people consulting firm focused on financial services sector in the area of risk management and analytics before merging with another company and going public in 2006.They have have a strong set of independent board members and advisors including professionals with decades of experience in investment management, algorithmic trading, financial services, emerging markets and analytics.
- Our client is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates for quantitative trading roles. If you are eager to make an impact in a niche Quantitative and Algorithmic Automated Trading in India and other emerging markets and have a proven track record of excellence, they have a unique pioneering opportunity waiting for you! You will be part of a team of very select professionals from the best institutes (IIT/IIM/Ivy League) in creating proprietary innovative products.
- Based on the quantitative analysis of financial market data you will be expected to research and design innovative investment strategies like Arbitrage, long/short, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, market-making algorithms etc.
Job Description :
- In-depth understanding of Stock market and their products
- NISM Derivatives certified (Mandatory)
- Market Listing/issue IPO, NCD, OFS
- Vendor Management for trading application Website and Mobile App in Equity and Commodities
- Good understanding of Trading market and their products.
- Product type like Cover Order, Bracket Order in Indian stock exchanges
- Responsible for product documentation and communication to Exchanges/Vendor/Regulators and clients
- Testing Life Cycle