1. Conducting physicochemical analysis of fruit lots, reports generated and communicated to concerned departments.
2. Conducting analysis of Raw materials, Packing Materials, Water, In-process and Finished products.
3. Ensuring compliance of products to their specification before dispatch.
4. Timely generation of reports and updating in relevant data base.
5. Calibration and maintenance of lab instruments, Chemical preparation and ensuring safety during analysis.
6. Ensure root cause analysis done and CAPA report generated for the non-conformances.
7. Manage the ERP data entry and other transactions in time.
8. Ensuring compliances to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), HACCP and Environment Health & Safety (EHS).
9. Conducting internal audits (Hygiene, GMP, Food Safety and HALAL) and assisting in successful completion of external audits.
Educational qualifications & Experience
1. Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Food technology/ Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry and other relevant fields
2. 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in Pharma/Food and Beverage industry
1. Strong skills in Laboratory techniques (Glassware handling and cleaning, Pipetting, Titration, Chemical preparation and sample preparation)
2. Strong Knowledge on advanced Analytical instruments handling and calibration, Sampling techniques and physicochemical analysis of food products.
3. Thorough knowledge, understanding and exposure of FSSAI requirements, Food Safety Management System, HACCP, GMP, GLP, etc.
4. Excellent Problem Solving Ability
5. Good communication skills