EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in ceramics/Degree
2 More than 5 Years of experience in the same domain
3 Exposure to MS-Office, Strong Communication & Interpersonal skill,
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
1. Assist Q.C Head and Plan, design and develop Training.
2. Coordinate with all departments
3. Lead the Training process
4. Drive Performance Management (PMP) process in the LIXIL plant (including Workmen)
5. Make daily training to the workers and inspectors on quality standard and quality regulations etc.
6. Manage the quality training, skill examination, skill certification etc.
7. QC 7 tools & advanced quality tools implementation.
8. Target to conduct QC 7 tools and advanced quality tools training in the future.