- Conducting and publishing macroeconomic research on asset classes specifically Equities with a focus on analyzing the trends and conditions with particular emphasis on global geographies.
- Creating various reports like Industry Reports, Thematic Reports, etc.
- Mentor a team of analysts to deliver research reports.
The Successful Candidate:
- Post Graduate/BE/BTech in any discipline. Maths/Physics/Econometrics background also preferred.
- Candidates having MBA/CFA/FRM will be an advantage
- Strong Investment and Economic Research skills with proven expertise/in-depth knowledge of at least one asset class
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Is in it for You:
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.