- Managing and participating in Financial due diligence engagements which are medium to complex in nature
- Analyzing financial and operational results through the preparation of various analysis by reviewing accounting records - balance sheet, income statement, etc.
- Evaluating the effects of seasonal and cyclical changes on cash flow requirements
- Managing a team of 8-10 professionals
- Assisting in mitigating any sort of Financial risk by assessing indepth financial records
To qualify, candidates must have:
- CA or MBA in Finance from a premier institute with 6-8 years of relevant experience in Financial analysis or assessing the Financial records of an organization or statutory audit
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Willingness to travel, when necessary.