Primary Responsibility :
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Translates concepts into practice.
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
- Conduct new development project audits
- Conduct break-fix audits
- Manage training invitations
- Manage audit notifications (intake checklist)
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
- Must have done around 10 projects
Required Skills :
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- 3+ years- experience in tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions.
- Required experience with Quality Audits
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
Please note that these are immediate opening and has very attractive compensation packages attached to it. If it makes you ponder then please do act by reverting back immediately with your updated CV in Ms.Word format mentioning your Current & Expected CTC, Notice Period ... and grab the offer.