Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regard to SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) module.
Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the client.
Ability to create Process Flows in Microsoft Visio's for the client's proposed business processes.
Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD), Business Design
Documents (BDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
Ability to configure SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) module and deliver work products / packages conforming to the Client's Standards & Requirements.
Strong configuration hands on experience in BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) module.
Integration of the BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) module with other SAP modules and with external applications.
In addition to the above the candidate should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of
1. Unit Testing, Cycle Testing
2. Integration Testing
3. User Manual Preparation
4. User Support activities
5. Exposure tASAP and other structured implementation methodologies
6. Regularly interact with the onsite team/client
7. Provide status updates in daily/weekly conference calls
8. Maintain cordial relationship with onsite team/client
must have experience on conducting workshops with the clients in business requirements
3 t6 years of functional domain experience and 3 t6 years of working on the BPC (Business
Planning & Consolidation) module in SAP implementation projects
Experience in designing Application Sets, Applications, Dimensions and Loading data
Ability to design and develop Input Schedules, Reports and custom Interfaces.
Involved in developing and configuring SAP BPC security, script logic, work statuses, BPF's
(Business process flow), EV functions, Data Manager, Reports etc.
Experience on SAP BW Version 7.0/3.5/3.0B which involves data extraction, generic extraction, data loading (full/delta upload), scheduling and monitoring.
Thorough BW skills such as data modeling extraction and reporting/analysis with InfoPoviders,
infoObjects, InfAreas, InfoCubes, BEx Analyzer, Business Content, ODS objects customizing for
Lextraction from Legacy R/3 and other non-SAP data sources.
Hands on experience in configuring / defining the following in the BPC (Business Planning &
BPC for Excel, web, word and PowerPoint
Administration in BPC
Planning and reporting using Worksheet logic
Planning and Reporting with EVDRE
Loading Master Data and Transaction Data
SAP BPC Framework
Data collection and preparation
Consolidation of Investments
Equity and proportion Methods
should have good written and oral communication skills
must be a good team player
Familiarity on the basic business processes with the following Functional Areas:
SAP FI - GL/AP/AR/AA
SAP C- CC/PA/IO
SAP Certification on BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) Module
Used Solution Manager in the implementation
worked on integration with other ECC modules
Training / Awareness on Net Weaver Components
Team Leading Experience would be added advantage
Exposure tinterfaces like ALE/IDOC or EDI/IDOC with little technical know
* Understand client requirements, provide solutions, prepare functional specifications and implement technical components accordingly.
* Ability to create Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Unit Test documents; conduct Unit testing for the technical solutions being implemented.
* In addition to the above the candidate should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of SAP implementation:
o Unit Testing, Integration Testing
o User Support activities
o Exposure to ASAP and other structured implementation methodologies
o Regularly interact with the onsite team/client
o Provide status updates in daily/weekly conference calls
o Maintain cordial relationship with onsite/offsite team/client
* Excellent Communication, analytical and Interpersonal skills as a Consultant and play key role in implementations from Blue print to Go-Live
* Should be open to travel as per requirement
* 3+ yrs of total IT experience with a minimum of 2 year experience in SAP BPC.
* Candidate must have hands on experience in BPC 10.0 Net-Weaver and also have sound knowledge of the earlier versions of BPC. Minimum two end-end implementation experience in BPC version 10.0.
* Hands on experience in configuring / defining the following in the BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) module:
o System design, configuration of Environments, Models, Dimensions and Hierarchies
o Configuration of currency translation rules to facilitate sub group level consolidation
o Configuration of Account Transformation Rule
o Business rules for Inter Company Elimination and consolidation of Investments
o Configuration of Validations and Controls
o Expert in drafting complex EPM BPC Reports and templates using EPM functions, MS Excel functions and Macros.
o Well versed with transformation and conversion files to upload Master Data and Transaction Data.
o Script Logic Programming, Security set up (Task Profile, Member Access Profiles, Users and Teams),
o Creation of Work Status, Business Process Flows and Journals
o BPC Transports and Performance Tuning
NICE TO HAVE:
Familiarity on the basic business processes with the following SAP Modules /Tools:
* SAP FI - GL/AP/AR/AA
* SAP CO - CC/PC/IO
* SAP BW
* Preferably SAP BPC Certified
* Worked on integration with other ECC modules
* BADI development using ABAP Development workbench.
* VBA skills in Excel.