The focus of the practice is to do financial due diligence which involves
- Understanding of the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target company
- Analyzing historic and current financial information
- Analyzing projections and assumptions used for the same
- Identification of deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues
- Analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate them.
- Understand transaction structure and advise on structuring issues